Each month, Schwartz Insurance Group selects one peer-nominated associate to receive a Core Value award. The winner is chosen based on their “living out” one of our agency’s core values … typically an event or accomplishment above and beyond the call of duty in servicing our customers. This month, Jack Stafford was selected – here’s a little bit more about Jack:
1. Tell us a little bit about the type of work you do at Schwartz Insurance Group.
I service and sell pers. And commercial insurance policies.
2.When you aren’t doing work, what keeps you busy?
I like to read and spend quiet time with the family.
3. Have you always been in this industry? If not, what brought you where you are today?
I have almost always been in the insurance industry. I started in 1980 with Nationwide as an agent for 7 years. I have also worked for Allstate as a CSR. My past 7 years were spent working for the Chelf Insurance Agency.
4. What’s one thing you love about what you do for a living?
The first person I ever interviewed with for Nationwide told me “No one can perform a better service than to secure the needs of others”. That is why I love doing this job. Securing the needs of others.
5. Tell us a little bit about what you do for fun.
Watch sports on TV. Read.
6. If you could do one thing for a living that had nothing to do with your current job, what would it be?
Not really sure. I have worked in the insurance industry so long and have no regrets.
7. UK or UofL?
I cheer for any school in the state of Ky, but if one plays the other I will cheer for UK.